Libby thankfully didn't catch anything on fire, nor wreak untold amount of devastation. She simply enjoyed all the praise centered on her. She was awfully cute, even if I am biased.
September 30, 2007
Aunt Amy and Uncle Rob's wedding
September 1st, Michael's oldest sister got married to the love of her life Rob. Or as the kids call him Wob. It was a very happy wedding. Everyone was so glad to see Amy and Rob married. They are so good together. Ethan was the ring bearer and Libby was a flower girl.
Amy had paper fans and candles for wedding centerpieces. Half way through the ceremony of course one of the children caught a fan on fire. We all expected it to be Nick, but it was Ethan. I was sitting right next to him and was completely oblivious. Judy, a dear family friend, had to catapult over me and snatch the fan. She rolled it on the ground to put it out. Then is flared up again. So Georgette came running to the rescue with about an ounce of water in a water bottle. Between the two of them they managed to get it out. All of this was carried out the grand tradition of silent movies, as the bride and groom were still exchanging their vows.

Libby thankfully didn't catch anything on fire, nor wreak untold amount of devastation. She simply enjoyed all the praise centered on her. She was awfully cute, even if I am biased.
Libby thankfully didn't catch anything on fire, nor wreak untold amount of devastation. She simply enjoyed all the praise centered on her. She was awfully cute, even if I am biased.
2 comments:
I didn't know about a fire! Of course, I was up there being blinded by the freaking hotter than 'ell sun. The kids looked so, so wonderful that day.
Hahaha lol. Thats my boy. I need a copy of the pictures they are great.
Heidi
Post a Comment