Ethan has a water bottle with a strap. He had this strap draped over one eye and exclaimed "I can only see out of one eye!" On a lark, I told him to run as fast as he could from the living room, down the hall and to the front door.
Of course he listened to me, because he is a very obedient boy. He darted toward the front door, narrowly missed one wall and grazed the corner of the next one, knocking him down and disappearing him behind the couch.
Katie and I immediately laughed heartily and silently. After a few moments Ethan fussed and came over to us. We checked him over to make sure he was okay.
Katie then taught him a very valuable and important lesson that will serve him well all the rest of his days: "Ethan, don't listen to your father."
Of course he listened to me, because he is a very obedient boy. He darted toward the front door, narrowly missed one wall and grazed the corner of the next one, knocking him down and disappearing him behind the couch.
Katie and I immediately laughed heartily and silently. After a few moments Ethan fussed and came over to us. We checked him over to make sure he was okay.
Katie then taught him a very valuable and important lesson that will serve him well all the rest of his days: "Ethan, don't listen to your father."
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment