November 2, 2009

The Pirate and the (Fairy) Princess

What other holiday even compares? How often does a five year old get to brandish a sword and demand candy from the neighbors?


It's a good thing she is so cute. That's all I have to say. I also want to point out that she insisted on wearing those particular tights.On Friday my sister brought her kids and friends kid so we could all go to the church for a trunk or treat. Pure madness.

We also took the kids around the neighborhood on Halloween night. By the end of the evening I was wearing Libby's tiara and Michael was carrying Ethan's eye patch, his hat, and his hook. We decided it was time to go home before they started to shed any more pieces of clothing.

2 comments:

Mindy and Ryan said...

Great costumes! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun for Halloween! We really need to get together sometime.

Mindy and Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment