It's so hard for me to believe he's already six. He has changed so much over the past year. He is turning into a independent young man. He can fry his own egg and toast his own toast (as long as I'm close by to ask a question or two of). He is reading like a champ. I was reading a Magic Tree House book to him the other day and from across the room he started reciting it with me. I asked him how he knew what it said and he said he had been reading it during nap. That boy reads anything he can get his hands on. He is still a boy though. Getting him to write anything is like giving a cat a bath. Nobody comes out unscathed. This is turning a bit into a brag rag, but I don't do it that often so please forgive me. I am just amazed at how fast he is learning and changing.

1 comment:
I was just about to post Savannah's birthday too! I am so amazed that we have 6 year olds! Nothing wrong with a little bragging when you have such good kids!
Post a Comment