First stop was the Expo building to see if we won any ribbons. Imagine our delight with:
Blue ribbon brownies!2nd Place! (She has plans to beat her brother next year)
Ethan's chocolate chip cookies
and Libby's gluten-free peanut butter cookies. The gluten-free category was open to all youth 17 and under. She beat out the big kids which made this win especially sweet (pun not intended but I made myself chortle)!
My niece Aubrey. You can't really see it in the picture but she won a blue ribbon for her carrot cake.
AG Pavilion.
Getting our
tractor riding
groove on.
Libby came the closest to pulling for the whole 25 feet. She hit 24 feet and couldn't move another inch. She has big plans for next year.
We did a little cow milking.
Libby decided she would milk the cow this year. I wish I could show you the pictures but she begged me not to post the evidence of her utter udder milking disgust on the blog. She didn't say anything about email though. Just sayin'!
"Momma, listen to me!"
By the end of the day we were all exhausted. My 17 year old niece was making the little ones push her in the stroller. I was thinking about arm wrestling her for the seat.
Love the Fair. Glad it only comes once a year.














1 comment:
I was wondering what you would be entering. Hopefully this year getting ready wasn't as crazy as last year. Are you planning to do farmstead with the kids this year?
Post a Comment