There were some beautiful days to spend at the park.
There were piles of leaves to rake. If you look carefully you can just see my face in the leaves. The kids loved burying everyone in the leaves. They are sad we don't have more leaves. I am not.
We even spent some time wading in the river.
Everyone but this guy. He had to get a mole removed on his foot. Then he had to go back in and get it cut at again. It had a few questionable cells and we needed to make sure we got them all. The first time he had six stitches and the second time he ended up with twenty four. Stitches across the top of a persons foot are no fun at all. There was no wading in the river for him.
September also saw Michael and I at the Sun Valley Inn. He had to record a conference all weekend. Meanwhile I sat around in a beautifully quiet hotel room. It was completely quiet and everything stayed just where I put it. It was amazing.
And last but not least our favorite visitor came for awhile. This is O.L.F. (our little friend) and he likes to visit our mailbox during the summer and fall. He has visited us every year since we moved in. It may be a different frog each year but we choose to believe it is the same frog year after year.
That about wraps up September. Now I need to catch up October. Halloween has already come and gone.










No comments:
Post a Comment