January 2, 2021

Family Photo Shoot

The last time we did family photos Ethan was shorter than I, by a lot. So I think it's fair to say it's been a day or two since we managed to corral everyone in front of a lens.  But we succeeded and now would like to share with you with a new set of family photos. Enjoy!

No Libby is not taller than I am. She was on her tippy toes. The skunk.
Showing off a little. 
The one that will go on the wall. I should photo shop Libby shorter. She deserves it.
My boys just lounging.

I feel like we should celebrate. We finally managed to get an updated photo! I'm grateful to Michael for taking all of them. I grateful to the kids for occasionally smiling and looking at the lens at the same time. We even managed to get a few photos printed and hung on the wall. It feels like a blue ribbon event. 

By the time we get around to another photo shoot Sam will probably be taller than me. Such is our general level of organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment