February 13, 2025

Thanksgiving or Just Things I'm Thankful For


Becca hosted Thanksgiving this year, I'm thankful to her for creating a wonderful evening where I got to hang out with these gorgeous people.


Libby came home for the holiday and we were all excited to see her. CJ even submitted to her cuddles.
Not pictured is the food, the rest of the people, and the chaos. I'm thankful for all of it.



Saturday we went to the Hobson's house for our second Thanksgiving. Look at these amazing people. Sometimes I miss my babies, but also look how cute they still are! I'm thankful for the people they are growing into. The path has been different than I expected, but I'm not disappointed. They are pretty amazing, strong-willed, people.


I'm thankful to get this weird moment saved for all the ages.


I'm thankful to this man for creating the feast.

I'm thankful for a lot more, but I was too busy being thankful, and eating to take any more pictures. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment