July 3, 2025

Weekend of Little People

Friday night we had this little loud one,
and this big, quieter one for a sleepover.

Saturday morning, the usual crew of my pseudo grandchildren were added to the mix.


Free and fun activities were found at the Boise Water Shed. 


Dams were built, water was splashed, 


and cousins had a lot of fun together.

Half way through the events there wasn't enough caffeine in the world to give me an energy boost. Four kids aged 3-10: how could anyone keep up? Then I realized that was the age spread of my own four monkeys. I don't know how I survived it! When we returned all the assorted children to their assorted parents, all I wanted was a quiet room, my knitting, and maybe a good audiobook. 
That's when I realized that I am officially old. Very, very old. I'm okay with that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment