December 9, 2008

Sesame Street LIVE!!!

Alright, I will admit it. I don't let my children watch very much TV. Sesame Street is one of the only ones they are very familiar with. So when we found out Sesame Street Live was coming we bought tickets as an early Christmas present. The day of the show Michael showed the kids a commercial for the performance. Ethan said, "Can we go." Michael said "YES, go get your coats on." There was a mad excited dash while the kids got ready to go. They really seemed to enjoy the show, even if we didn't buy them any of the keepsakes (they wanted $8 for an Elmo balloon, $8 I tell you).

This picture didn't turn on out at all, but it was a very cool part of the show. They had a black light on the dancers and monsters. It was a great effect.
This was Ethan's face throughout the entire performance. It was almost as much fun to watch him as to watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment