
Ethan milking a cow.

While at the fair we kept running into the Andy Hobsons. Every time we turned around. This was Maggie and Libby's response to being asked to smile and say cheese.

Ethan and Michael went on the pirate ship ride (it swings back and forth until it is making a half circle) . Ethan clutched Michael screaming while Libby and I were safely on the ground. From the ground all I could see was the back of Ethan's head as his face was buried in his fathers stomach. As it slowed down I saw his face was red from screaming. I was horrified at how scared he was until he got off. He walked over to me and said, "That was fun."

This ride was more Libby's speed. I realized I can't do fair rides anymore. I was queasy from the carousel.

Grace watching everything from the stroller.

The last ride of the night. I took the kids on the ferris wheel. They loved it. I never realized how high up it goes. Sitting at the top, staring down at the fairway, with my little ones of either side of me I realized just how high it was. Nothing like those mothering instincts to make everything seem deadly.
1 comment:
Wow! Grace is getting so big! The fair looks like so much fun! I have always been terrified of the ferris wheel- I could do any other ride, but not the ferris wheel- I can't even imagine what a ride like that would do to me now!
Post a Comment