2010 Family Album from Michael on Vimeo.
Oh my gosh...congratulations Katie! Number 4!!! You are a brave woman!
congrats!! I hope your feeling alright.
Congratulations!!! How are you feeling? I hope you are doing great! Take care!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm slightly jealous that you are that much closer to "the end" :o) Are you going to find out if it is a girl or boy?
Oh my GOSH!!!! Congratulations!!!
Wow! Congrats! There's a ton of babies coming this year...lol. I just finished telling Tom that NO, I will not have a baby at the age of 47 when I watched your video. ha ha...congrats again! Four monsters are great.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh...congratulations Katie! Number 4!!! You are a brave woman!
congrats!! I hope your feeling alright.
Congratulations!!! How are you feeling? I hope you are doing great! Take care!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm slightly jealous that you are that much closer to "the end" :o) Are you going to find out if it is a girl or boy?
Oh my GOSH!!!! Congratulations!!!
Wow! Congrats! There's a ton of babies coming this year...lol. I just finished telling Tom that NO, I will not have a baby at the age of 47 when I watched your video. ha ha...congrats again! Four monsters are great.
Post a Comment