May 13, 2019

Not My Baby

What can you say when your nephew and niece-in-law ask you to watch their baby three days a week? The only answer I could possibly give was a big ol' "Yes!" He shows up at 5:30 in the morning which is horrible, but other than that, he's been great.


It is so much easier taking care of a baby when there are lots of hands to cuddle, feed, and change diapers. It's so much easier than when mine were all little. It almost makes me want another. Almost.


I just love this cute face!

He loves his fox toy. He loves it so much he ripped the arm off it, and then was exceedingly proud.

I love having him over three days a week and it also makes me glad I don't have babies anymore. It's easier with all the kids pitching in, but it so easy to forget just how much work they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment