February 21, 2022

Day 4 - I Need a Hero -er- Hiro

We spent this day at sea, heading for Mexico.

Grace and I went ice skating in the morning. The rink was pretty small and the ice was pretty gouged, but we can say we went ice skating on the ocean. So it was probably worth it.

We spent the morning playing on the ship. We did the the ten story slide. We did the zipline that was suspended ten stories up. We ate a lot of food. And we took a few naps.

In the evening we went to a concert by Earl Turner, a Las Vegas entertainer. Sam and I enjoyed it greatly; the teens were bored out of their minds.

After Earl we went to the performance of Hiro. Once again the plot was convoluted, but the theatrics were amazing. 

There was diving, trapeze, tight ropes, dancing, and acrobatics. And splashing!

We were all awestruck with the talent of the performers.


One of the performers descending from the sky (the slide is visible in the background, and this is where the zipline is located as well).

An amazing performance by skilled athletes. We left planning to attend their next performance.

We climbed into bed while sailing toward Mexico and our next adventure.

Unexpected Expenses:
  • $0. Though I almost had to add replacement cell phone to the list because I lost mine but eventually recovered it from lost & found. Phew!
  • Total: $0 + 894 = $894

No comments:

Post a Comment