As a family, we won a raffle prize through Sam's library fundraiser. It included a ton of gift certificates for restaurants and events around Boise. So the day Ethan was at work, and the girls had taken a day trip to McCall, and Michael was at work, Sam and I dug out a couple gift certificates and went on an adventure.
After mini golf, we headed to the Warhawk Air Museum in Nampa, with some more gift certificates.
It was interesting, but I was glad I didn't have to pay $16 per person for the visit. It wasn't that interesting. After about 45 minutes of wandering around we were ready to head out.
It was interesting, but I was glad I didn't have to pay $16 per person for the visit. It wasn't that interesting. After about 45 minutes of wandering around we were ready to head out.
He's the cutest little munchkin. He looks like he will start singing and dancing about the death of the wicked witch at any moment.
We stopped for some McDonalds (another gift certificate) and then headed home. I always forget how much fun my kids can be until I take the time to spend some one on one time with them. We had a great afternoon, and all for free. Couldn't ask for a better day.




No comments:
Post a Comment