The dog is not getting anymore normal.
Michael and I got dressed up and went to a stage version of "To Kill a Mockingbird". It was a beautiful play, and also deeply problematic. I'm still not sure how I feel about attending.
After I finished the baby blanket, I went back to my current knitting project. I love how these dinosaur bone socks ended up, but I made them too small for anyone in my household. Thankfully the neighbor girl has smaller feet and it was her birthday. She was over the moon when I presented her with these socks.
I also learned I am much better at following yarn patterns than lego patterns. I picked this pika kit up when we were at Crater's. It took me forever to put together, and the sides are horrific (I carefully posed him so they are not visible), but it is finished!
I think this is a complete update from early June. Stay tuned for the rest of the month.








No comments:
Post a Comment